TATA AIA Life Insurance “iRaksha Supreme” is a non-linked and non-participating, term in...
Reliance Super Endowment Plan offers guaranteed life cover and maturity benefits. Its a non linked n...
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance launches Unit Linked pension Plan. ICICI Pru Shubh Retirement helps ...
Term insurance means only your nominee gets the benefit on your death and in case you survive, you w...
LIC of india has modified its existing pension plan Jeevan Akshay- VI to make itLIC’s Jeevan Saral (Table 165) is the simplest LIC plan, where you just need to decide how much m...There was once I saw a slogan somewhere ‘buy smart be smart’. I never thought I would ever follo...LIC’s Jeevan Mangal is a term assurance plan with return of premiums on maturity. "Jeevan Mangal" ...When you conduct any surveys for buying any policies, there you have certain demands and expectation...LIC’s Jeevan Anurag is a with profits plan specifically designed to take care of the educational n...
LIC of india has modified its existing pension plan Jeevan Akshay- VI to make it LIC’s online policy. The new online policy can be purchased from LIC’s official website www.licindia.in Jeevan Akshay – VI can also be booked through an LIC Agent.
Before you jump on buying the online insurance, keep in mind:
- You can not surrender the policy.
- You can not get loan on this policy.
- You wont get tax benefit.
- Minimum Premium for online policy is Rs.1.5 lac and 1 lac if you buy from agent.
- Insurance policy will attract service tax as per current financial law.
- Your agent will make 2% commission, if you prefer to buy it offline.
- You will get 1% rebate if you buy it online
- You will get rebate, if you buy policy for 2.5 lacs or above
- Pension will depend on the plan you choose and your age.
- You can buy the policy, if you are in 30-85 age group.
- You will have 15 days cooling off period to return the policy and get refund if you are not satisfied.
LIC’s Jeevan Saral (Table 165) is the simplest LIC plan, where you just need to decide how much monthly premium you want to pay and you will get 250 times risk cover for example if you want to pay Rs.1000/mo then your risk cover will be 10000×250=2.5 lakh
Jeevan saral is good for all tax groups as it gives you tax benefit too. LIC Saral plan is suitable for all who want to keep invested or want to invest regularly for 10-25 years. This plan also won Golden Peacock award.
LIC’s Jeevan Mangal is a term assurance plan with return of premiums on maturity. “Jeevan Mangal” – the micro insurance product is customized to cater to the distinct needs of the most vulnerable low income sections of Indian population. The Premium starts from Rs.15 per week.
LIC’s Jeevan Anurag is a with profits plan specifically designed to take care of the educational needs of children. The plan can be taken by a parents. Benefits under the plan are payable at prespecified durations irrespective of whether the Life Assured survives to the end of the policy term or dies during the term of the policy. In addition, this plan also provides for an immediate payment of Basic Sum Assured amount on death of the Life Assured during the term of the policy.