HDFC Click 2 invest is a non participating plan that is also a unit linked plan which provides various options for investment and return. That makes the future of your belongings safe by providing protection as well as investment options.
Features of HDFC Click 2 Protect plan
1. It is a non participating unit linked plan
2. It comes with single pay, regular pay or limited pay options.
3. There are following funds option are available for the purpose of investment in this plan
- Equity plus fund
- Diversified equity fund
- Blue chip fund
- Opportunities fund
- Balanced fund
- Income fund
- Bond fund
- Conservation fund
Benefits provided under HDFC Click 2 invest plan
In case of death of the policy holder the nominee of the policyholder will get the sum assured that’s value is 105% of premium paid till the death of the policy holder.
In case of maturity of the plan that means the policyholder survives throughout the policy term the policyholder will get the total Fund value of that he has chosen.
The premium paid under HDFC Click 2 invest plan are tax free according to Section 80c and the claim that is received is also tax free according to the section 10d of income tax act.
Eligibility criteria and product specification
1. The entry age for this plan is zero years to the maximum of 65 years
2. The minimum maturity age for this plan is 18 years and the maximum maturity age for this plan is 75 years
3. The policy term can be choosen for minimum 5 years and the maximum 20 years
4. The premiums can be paid annually half yearly monthly in case of regular payment premium selected
5. The minimum early premium can be 12000 there is no maximum limit for the premium paid
6. Sum assured on for Limited and regular pay option is 10 multiplied by annual premium for age more than 55 years or 7 multiplied by Premium for age less than 45 years.
Documents required for HDFC click to invest plan.
- 1. Online filled application form.
- 2. Age proof of policy buyer.
- 3. Address proof.
- 4. PAN card and Aadhar card for KYC document
- 5. Accurate medical history
- 6. Medical examination report if required.
Terms related to HDFC click to invest plan.
There is 30 days allotted for the payment of premium of the policy as grace period. If the policy premium would not be paid within 30 days the policy will be lapsed.
Free look up period
After purchasing the policy if the policy buyer is not satisfied with the policy then within 15 days the policy can we return after the receiving of the policy document.
Surrender of policy
The policy gets a surrender value after the completion of the 5 year of the policy payment according to the terms and condition of the company.