HDFC Life click 2 protect plus Term plan is proposed to protect your family and belongings from the uncertainty of life. In HDFC Click 2 protect plus Term plan anyone can choose the cover option and insurance cover depending upon his basic requirements. There is various options in this plan to secure your family and meet their day to day needs in your absence also in the form of monthly income and income plus options.
1. There are 4 different cover option available in this plan.
2. The policy buyer can purchase the policy as single premium paying policy or as regular premium paying policy.
3. There is no maturity benefit available in this insurance plan.
4. This insurance plan is mainly designed to fulfill the requirements of the policyholder’s family after his death.
5. The minimum sum that can be assured according to this plan he is 25 lacs and there is no limit for the maximum sum assured.
6. The premiums can be paid by annually, half yearly, quarterly or monthly mode.
7. Minimum age for the entry of this plan is 18 years and the maximum age for the entry of this plan is 65 years.
If the policyholder meet to an unfortunate death, then the nominee of the policy holder gets the sum assured on death.
If the policy is taken as a single premium policy then the nominee will get 125% of single premium paid as some assured.
If the policy is taken other than single premium then the nominee of the policy holder gets the sum that is 10 times the annualized premium or 105% of all the premium paid till the death of demise.
According to this plan there is no maturity benefit provided to the policyholder.
Live stage protection
Life stage protection is an optional policy that can be taken as additional plan on payment of extra premium.
The premium paid under HDFC Life click 2 protect Plus plan is tax free according to Section 80 c and the claim received is also tax free according to section 10 d of Income Tax Act that means you can file income tax return on that amount.
Documents required for HDFC Life click2protect Term plan