Your privacy is important to www.lifeinsuranceindiaonline.com (hereinafter referred to as the “website”). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the website collects, and the ways in which the website uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The website may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including browsing patterns and behavior);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website for updates and newsletter (including contact details);
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address or both
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including SMS and email alerts); and
- Any other information that you send to fellow users and webmaster.
Using personal information
The website may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- Send you marketing communications via email/SMS.
Where the website discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the website may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.lifeinsuranceindiaonline.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.lifeinsuranceindiaonline.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Securing of your data
The website will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The website will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Webmaster at lifeinsuranceindiaonline.com
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on an original template created by website-contracts.co.uk and distributed by freenetlaw.com