With the growing knowledge in the present generation, people have become wise and have started investing in health care plans following the policy of, ‘prevention is better than cure’. They have started taking measures beforehand for any unexpected expenses in the near future. In these days of skyrocketing medical expenses, when anyone in the family falls ill, it’s traumatic time mentally as well as financially. Why let any unfortunate incident ruin your future investments, its best to opt for Health Insurance plan like LIC Jeevan Arogya and your family can be rest assured.
- LIC Jeevan Arogya (table no.903) is a very unique non- ULIP Health Insurance plan which focuses more on the insurance cover on various health risks that you can easily get financial support in case of emergency. It has got tremendous features like;
- Financial security- the best part of this plan is the financial security offered to you in case of any emergency. It doesn’t interfere with any of your future plans or investments.
- Increasing Health cover every year- this is a very unique benefit given to you. On the basis of your health conditions, every year the health cover is increased as per the payment of the premiums made by you.
- Lump sum payments- unlike the mediclaim policies, you are given the lump sum amount on pre- defined benefit. Even though there are no reimbursements made.
- Term Assurance Rider and Accident Benefit Rider– here term assurance plan is a plan where you get a benefit for a short period of time or a period specified less than two years. Whereas, in Accident Benefit rider an additional amount equal to the Accident Benefit Rider Sum Assured is payable. On total and permanent disability arising due to accident (within 180 days from the date of accident) an amount equal to the Accident Benefit Rider Sum Assured will be paid over a period of 10 years in monthly installments.
- After the follow up of the features of the Jeevan Arogya plan of LIC, there are certain special benefits provided by the policy, like;
- Hospital cash Benefit- normally the Hospital cash benefit is provided to the patient on per day cash basis. At the same time, the cash benefit doubles for ICU. Policy is limited to 720 days of hospitalization including 360 days in ICU. The benefits are even paid in quick cash, if required.
- Major surgical benefits– A percentage of sum assured is paid regardless of the costs incurred in Major Surgical benefits.
- Day Care Procedure Benefit– these benefits are paid in spite of the hospital benefits paid. But there are certain conditions such as the treatment of the patient has to be done is the authorized hospital as per the rules of the policy.
- Other surgical benefits– this requires a proof of the surgery conducted by an authorized physician or surgeon. This benefit is paid on the daily basis.
All the benefits and the excellent features of the LIC Jeevan Arogya policy gives you a very clear picture of the future benefits of it if purchased. It will surely give a great deal of advantages to you in the least amount paid.