Reliance Super Endowment Plan offers guaranteed life cover and maturity benefits. Its a non linked non participating endowment plan. Get full benefits throughout the policy term while paying premium just for half the term.
Features at glance:
- Pay premium for just half of policy term
- Receive basic sum assured on maturity or death.
- Policy term 14 years or 20 years
- Option to add Riders
- Loan facility is available
If the policy holder dies during policy term and policy is in force, nominee will get basic sum assured.
Maturity Benefit: If life assured survives till maturity and policy is in force, policy holder will get
basic sum assured.
Tax benefit is available u/s 80C
- Term Life Insurance Benefit Rider
- New Major Surgical Benefit Rider
- New Critical Conditions Benefit
- Family Income Benefit
- Accidental Death and Total and Permanent Disablement Rider
Eligibility conditions of Super Endowment Plan
- Age at Entry: 08-60 Years
- Age at Maturity: 22-75 years
- Policy Term: 14 years or 20 years
- Premium Paying Term: 7 years or 10 years
- Minimum Sum Assured: Rs.1,00,000
- Max sum assured: No limit
What happens if you stop paying premium?
Your policy will lapse, if you do not pay premium within grace period. A lapsed policy can be revived within
2 years from last unpaid premium date.
Paid up policy: 14 years term: If you paid 2 years premium and then stop paying your premium, your policy
will be converted in paid-up policy. If you opted for 20 years term then you need to pay min. 3 years
premium before it can be converted in paid up policy.